Uma K. Zykofsky, LCSW
Behavioral Health Services Director
To provide a culturally competent system of care that promotes holistic recovery, optimum health, and resiliency.
We envision a community where persons from diverse backgrounds across the life continuum have the opportunity to experience optimum wellness.
- Respect, Compassion, Integrity
- Client and/or Family Driven Service System
- Equal Access for Diverse Populations
- Culturally Competent, Adaptive, Responsive and Meaningful
- Prevention and Early Intervention
- Full Community Integration and Collaboration
- Coordinated Near Home and in Natural Settings
- Strength-Based Integrated and Evidence-Based Practices
- Innovative and Outcome-Driven Practices and Systems
- Wellness, Recovery, and Resilience Focus