INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMT RECERTIFICATON EXPIRED 12 TO 24 MONTHS
To be recertified as an EMT in the State of California by Sacramento County you must upload the following:
- Twenty-four (24) hours of Continuing Education hours or an approved EMT Refresher Course.
- Skills competency verification form, EMSA-SCV (08/10), with original signatures. This form MUST be the current 08/10 version to be accepted.
- Drivers License or other Government ID (Agency ID will not be accepted).
- Current and valid CPR for the Healthcare Provider card or equivalent.
- Current or expired (within 6 months) California State EMT card.
- Notice of Disciplinary Causes--signature required.
- Additional 24 Continuing Education hours (total 48).