Initial Accreditation: If the applicant is applying for accreditation for the first time, the following must be uploaded:
1. Drivers License or other Government ID (Agency ID will not be accepted)
2. Provide evidence of a current California Paramedic License.
3. Documentation of training in the following skills:
- Pediatric endotracheal intubation
4. Letter from approved ALS Provider of current affiliation as a Paramedic.
5. Upload a passport size (2x2) professional photo of yourself for the SCEMSA Accrediation Card.