The Sacramento County Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides primary care and behavioral health services to low income residents of Sacramento County.
- Adult Primary Care
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Preventative Health Care
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Counseling
- Specialty Care (limited)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Communicable Disease Screening
- On Site Laboratory and Radiology
- Assistance with Obtaining Health Care Coverage
- UC Davis Department of Internal Medicine
- UC Davis Department of Pediatrics
- UC Davis Department of Psychiatry
- UC Davis School of Medicine
- UC Davis School of Nursing
- Sacramento Physicians Initiative to Reach out, Innovate, and Teach (SPIRIT)
- Employee Health Systems (EHS) Medical Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Medi-Cal Fee-for-Service
- Medi-Cal Managed Care (for County Health Center Enrolled Members)
- Healthy Partners enrollees
- Medi-Medi (eligible for both Medicare and Medi-Cal)
- Sliding Fee Scale – you may qualify. Income restrictions apply.
Health Center patients can access personal health information online through MyChart.
To log in or sign up, please click here.
For more information or to make an appointment, click here.