This is a county operated Federally Qualified Health Center that provides primary care and behavioral health services to low income adult residents of Sacramento. Patients may be uninsured with a medical need, have Medi-Cal coverage or be enrolled in Healthy Partners. Health Center services are provided as a collaboration with UCD Department of Psychiatry (dually trained physicians – psychiatry and internal medicine/family medicine), UCD Department of Internal Medicine and UCD School of Nursing. For each UCD Department, assigned faculty provides health care services and training for clinical residents and medical students.
Primary Care includes:
- Health and behavioral health assessment and care
- Preventative care, immunizations
- Lab, x ray
- Pharmacy services
- Chronic disease management classes
- Enabling services such as assistance with obtaining eligibility and health care coverage, transportation vouchers and special needs follow up
Key partnerships that enhance these services include:
- University of California Departments of Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Nursing
- Sacramento Physicians Initiative to Reach out, Innovate, and Teach (SPIRIT)
- Molina Health Care
- Employee Health Services (EHS)
Patients with Medi-Cal are welcome. Healthy Partners enrollees receive primary care at this health center. Uninsured low-income individuals with a medical need may come for services and enrollment assistance.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call: