(916) 876-5000 for details.
The Sacramento County WIC program helps pregnant women, new moms, and young children eat well, stay healthy, and be active. With WIC you receive:
- Free, healthy foods
- Nutrition education for you and your family
- Referrals to community services
- Information and support for breastfeeding
You may be eligible for WIC if:
- You are pregnant now or within the last six months
- And/or you have a child under the age of five years
(Migrant farm workers who are in one or more of the categories listed above are welcome to apply.)
And if your income meets the eligibility guidelines:
U.S. citizenship is not a requirement for receiving WIC. The non-cash benefits provided by WIC do not affect immigration status.
- WIC serves families with low to medium incomes, including many working families. Take the
online eligibility assessment or view this income chart
- If you receive Medi-Cal, CalWORKS, or CalFresh (Food Stamps), you could meet the income eligibility for WIC.
WIC is a federally-funded health and nutrition program and in accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest