All new medical providers are offered a CHDP billing in-service when they first become CHDP providers. In addition, CHDP providers may request a billing in-service for new staff at any time. In-services are held either at the CHDP Program office or at the provider's office, depending on the number of people who need to be trained and CHDP staff availability.
CHDP billing in-service includes:
- What's covered by CHDP
- Who qualifies for CHDP
- How often patients should have a CHDP exam (Periodicity Charts)
- How to fill out the PM160 billing form completely and correctly
- How to fill out the Information Only PM160 from for the Managed Care Plans
- Which forms to complete for non Medi-Cal patients
- How to bill for Episodic Care visits for non Medi-Cal patients
- Where to send the PM160 forms
- Answers to specific questions regarding billing procedures
To request CHDP billing in-service, please contact the Sacramento County CHDP Program.