Your child may qualify if he/she meets all four CCS eligibility criteria:
- Age eligible: your child is under 21 years old
- Medically eligible: your child has a physical disability or medical condition that is covered by CCS
- Residentially eligible: your child lives with a parent or guardian who lives in Sacramento County
- Financially eligible: your child has Medi-Cal or Healthy Families or the family’s adjusted gross income is less than $40,000 or out-of-pocket medical expenses are expected to be more than 20 percent of the family's adjusted gross income
How to refer a child to CCS
Anyone can refer a child to CCS, including parents.
• Include all of the information requested so CCS can determine if your family qualifies.